I have great difficulty in achieving the straight leg required for a straddle up in the core workout. The motion of bending up isn't the problem for me (the tuck up is easily doable for me). Is there an alterantive exercise you would reccomend for this exercise in the third track in the core series for me to focus on for the next few weeks to help me generate the ability to hold straight legs when I come up?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Straddle up alternative
Started by Tim Kaplan, November 20, 2020 · 2 Replies · 70 Views
15 hours ago, Tim Kaplan said:I have great difficulty in achieving the straight leg required for a straddle up in the core workout. The motion of bending up isn't the problem for me (the tuck up is easily doable for me). Is there an alterantive exercise you would reccomend for this exercise in the third track in the core series for me to focus on for the next few weeks to help me generate the ability to hold straight legs when I come up?
Hey Tim, usually an exercise from the program used the previous one (tuck up and windmill for mobility) in order to have an accessible level.
Since the IM of tuck-up is a prefer, i'm going to ask you to show me an execution fo your best windmill.
To be honest I think I need to go a step back and do more of the windmill, that will help. Thanks!