p-bars handstand

Started by Newguy, June 4, 2010 · 2 Replies · 1,587 Views

Newguy

Hey just A quick question awhile ago I had just got my handstand on the p-bars but then my gym was closed for A week or 2 and for some reason ever since even thought I know I have the strength flexibility to do it I cant seem to get quite up to the full handstand position (I can get up just a few inch's below it but not quite)

tips, comments,

do you think I could have lost the strength/flexibility in that time or is it just lost technique or even worse I am just scared! :roll:

Thanks 8)

Blairbob

Just put in the reps.

Have you ever heard it takes 10,000 repetitions to MASTER something?

Seiji

Hahaha, blair, I've heard that :D

Despite doing martial arts seriously for around 5 years, I don't think I've thrown 10000 of anything.