Hi I got some rings for home finally and can do these again. How is my form here? I should be lower and more parallel to the ground, right?
Thank you for your help
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zachary Ladwig, November 16, 2020 · 1 Replies · 33 Views
Hi I got some rings for home finally and can do these again. How is my form here? I should be lower and more parallel to the ground, right?
Thank you for your help
It looks like you are at a good angle for PE2. Once you move onto PE3 you will need to elevate your feet more, but for now you're good. As you pull, remember to engage your core muscles to help keep your ribs pulled in. As you get tired, be careful not to duck your chin to your chest as you row.