This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tuck Planche

Started by Geonho Lee, November 16, 2020 · 7 Replies · 84 Views

Geonho Lee

I want to hear what you think about this!

thank you so much in advance.

 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I want to hear what you think about this!

thank you so much in advance.

 

Hey Geonho, do this for me: count how many times does the angle between the upper leg and upper body changes. every time it changes is a different motor schema. so the question is: if i'm continuously changing the motor schema...what pattern will my body learn?

Geonho Lee
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, do this for me: count how many times does the angle between the upper leg and upper body changes. every time it changes is a different motor schema. so the question is: if i'm continuously changing the motor schema...what pattern will my body learn?

I noticed that the lean gets forward each time I have my upper leg far away. I found myself doing it so I could balance so.. I guess It is not this movement's goal, right?? 

and Is it more efficient to just keep static position?

Do I understand you exactly?

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I noticed that the lean gets forward each time I have my upper leg far away. I found myself doing it so I could balance so.. I guess It is not this movement's goal, right?? 

and Is it more efficient to just keep static position?

Do I understand you exactly?

Your brain becomes stronger because he repeats a single position specific angles, if you do not repeat it constantly you ar not going to learn properly.

Geonho Lee
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Your brain becomes stronger because he repeats a single position specific angles, if you do not repeat it constantly you ar not going to learn properly.

oh... Ok thank you so much!

Geonho Lee
On 11/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Your brain becomes stronger because he repeats a single position specific angles, if you do not repeat it constantly you ar not going to learn properly.

what about this coach? and I also started with the mobility exercise

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

what about this coach? and I also started with the mobility exercise

 

 

Hey Geonho, is the gym open in your country? damn! you're lucky.

For the planche is ok, i notice a strong work from the fingers, focus on pushing with the shoulders, this will give the forearms more time to adapt to the stress.

Geonho Lee
39 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, is the gym open in your country? damn! you're lucky.

For the planche is ok, i notice a strong work from the fingers, focus on pushing with the shoulders, this will give the forearms more time to adapt to the stress.

Ok I'll keep that mind!

yes, our gyms can open for now.

the case numbers in korea is about 600. It's reported that they'll have to tight the restriction on the social distancing if the cases keep rising... so all gyms might be shutdown completely again..