This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Negative hanging leg lift form check

Started by Marco Ogliengo, November 13, 2020 · 4 Replies · 60 Views

Marco Ogliengo

Hello, 

1) Here is my first attempt. What should I improve? https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGEtQrgRmokwRj1J7

2) Any substitute for the iM (C6 - Vertical Pike Pull) since I don't have stall bars? Right now i just do simple pike for 30s

 

Thank you as usual for the time to review

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:

Hello, 

1) Here is my first attempt. What should I improve? https://photos.app.goo.gl/VGEtQrgRmokwRj1J7

2) Any substitute for the iM (C6 - Vertical Pike Pull) since I don't have stall bars? Right now i just do simple pike for 30s

 

Thank you as usual for the time to review

Hey Marco, i have noticed that you have an Olympic bar...very well. I'm gonna ask you to put it behind your shoulders so that you cannot lean back ward. in order to stretch you can then simply use the hanging pike position (with the bar behind the shoulders).

Marco Ogliengo

Thanks for the help!