Hello, my first attempt: any feedback?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Tuck planche form check
Started by Marco Ogliengo, November 12, 2020 · 4 Replies · 57 Views
Nice work so far. Try to maintain your protraction as you hold.
17 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:Hello, my first attempt: any feedback?
Hi Marco, the current mistake here that has a natural consequence Jeffrey's point is how you are entering the position.
- basically, you are raising your body into the tuck planche with is a concentric work
- if you begin with the hips already in the correct position you are leaning in an isometric position which is easier compared to raising the body.
what you need to is LEAN not RAISE, that is exactly what the course shows:
1- positioning the feet no more that 15-20 cm from the hands
2- put the weight on the toes so that you can raise the hips while holding the weight easily
3- assume protraction and depression
4- lean until the weight passes from toes to hands
5- hold.
Thank you both. I think I get it now, though I can't quite do it. Couple of questions to be sure:
- This is where I'm at following Alessandro's instructions: not enough lean, right? https://photos.app.goo.gl/f74AQtbBAN8CrfSTA
- Is this enough lean? (though I can barely hold it for 1 second)? https://photos.app.goo.gl/TJ2ZXPsKwj3fAnp18
19 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:Thank you both. I think I get it now, though I can't quite do it. Couple of questions to be sure:
- This is where I'm at following Alessandro's instructions: not enough lean, right? https://photos.app.goo.gl/f74AQtbBAN8CrfSTA
- Is this enough lean? (though I can barely hold it for 1 second)? https://photos.app.goo.gl/TJ2ZXPsKwj3fAnp18
Hey Marco, the idea is correct. now before adding a second you should focus on holding protraction and depression.