This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS3 form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, November 8, 2020 · 12 Replies · 72 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Pe: 

for IM I still do not have access to a spaliere, I am doing x5 good mornings, please tell if there is any othere exercise closer to the original IM, thanks! 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Pe: 

for IM I still do not have access to a spaliere, I am doing x5 good mornings, please tell if there is any othere exercise closer to the original IM, thanks! 

Hey Mario, do you something that can be used as a bar? maybe an adjustable door frame bar?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, do you something that can be used as a bar? maybe an adjustable door frame bar?

I can use rings, and now I have a pull up bar for spaliere(https://www.artimexsport.com/es/spaliere.php?cod=000;001;248) maybe I can fix it between chairs and weights, going to try today

No door frame bar

Maybe something like this can do the work?: 

 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

I can use rings, and now I have a pull up bar for spaliere(https://www.artimexsport.com/es/spaliere.php?cod=000;001;248) maybe I can fix it between chairs and weights, going to try today

No door frame bar

Maybe something like this can do the work?: 

 

The problem is that all the compression is not presented. probably doing jefferson curl is the only solution for now. i'll try to figure out some alternatives....but...nothing sure.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
15 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The problem is that all the compression is not presented. probably doing jefferson curl is the only solution for now. i'll try to figure out some alternatives....but...nothing sure.

Ok, ill do Jefferson curl meanwhile, thanks!

Is the PE ok?

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Ok, ill do Jefferson curl meanwhile, thanks!

Is the PE ok?

With time you should decrease the height of the support.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 11/10/2020 at 11:44 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

With time you should decrease the height of the support.

What is the height to master this exercise? Currently this is were I am atIMG_20201213_201429_895.thumb.jpg.5309667145a492f69ba3a455c5c38c38.jpg

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

What is the height to master this exercise? Currently this is were I am atIMG_20201213_201429_895.thumb.jpg.5309667145a492f69ba3a455c5c38c38.jpg

 

Hey Mario, height is related to technique, can you show your execution with this height?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 12/13/2020 at 10:11 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, height is related to technique, can you show your execution with this height?

Here is one, sorry for the angle but I do not have much space now with the Christmas tree

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/21/2020 at 6:06 PM, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Here is one, sorry for the angle but I do not have much space now with the Christmas tree

 

Hey Mario, very nice. keep in mind to not point the fingers past the 90°.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, very nice. keep in mind to not point the fingers past the 90°.

Thanks, I will make sure. Is this height ok to start increasing reps?

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Thanks, I will make sure. Is this height ok to start increasing reps?

Yes it is.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes it is.

Thanks, wish you Merry Christmas!