This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

shedule

Started by Andrew Hartigan 378717, November 2, 2020 · 1 Replies · 84 Views

Andrew Hartigan 378717

Hello,

I completed the fundamentals and am a few weeks into the foundations training with added stretch series, weighted stretch, etc.  Basically what was recommended to me.  It is 6 days a week with Sundays off.  My question is when I cannot stick to this schedule do I just pick up where I left off regardless of day?  Last week I only completed Monday and Tuesdays work.  Now it is the following Monday and it looks like the same schedule is loaded again.  Should I just start on Wednesday?  Is there a way to program in where I only do 4 days a week as opposed to 6?  Appreciate any help and feedback.

 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Andrew Hartigan 378717 said:

Hello,

I completed the fundamentals and am a few weeks into the foundations training with added stretch series, weighted stretch, etc.  Basically what was recommended to me.  It is 6 days a week with Sundays off.  My question is when I cannot stick to this schedule do I just pick up where I left off regardless of day?  Last week I only completed Monday and Tuesdays work.  Now it is the following Monday and it looks like the same schedule is loaded again.  Should I just start on Wednesday?  Is there a way to program in where I only do 4 days a week as opposed to 6?  Appreciate any help and feedback.

 

HI Andrew, my best suggestion is having in the first 4 days of the week the conditioning (foundations) plus stretch series...in the last part of the week the additional work that can eventually be avoided...if necessary. this can guarantee that at least the weak points are always improved.

For the question about 4 days..you can build it up on your own.

accessing the "class finder" a the top center of the main page you can see how the schedule distributed over the week and you can take off what you do not want. then you add it again manually by searching it in the class finder and then using the "+" icon on the image and decide WHERE you want it. in this way, you can adjust your own schedule.