ring grips

Started by langdon0555, January 25, 2008 · 5 Replies · 3,663 Views

langdon0555

What are some good brands of grips? Any places online that sell some good brands for a good price? Please anybody with recomendations!

thanks,

Casey

Blairbob

I never liked Ten-O. I bought a pair a few years back and they were too soft to hold shape.

Reisports are good. I can't remember what I got my boys but they were reccomended by Tom Meadows.

Gregor

I've tried IWA, it was good for some time...then I got one with error (allways snaped off in long swings...). Now i'm using Reisport, but life age is short (4 months) . I got one model befor this (without signiture on red tape), leather is a bit tougher.

Also tried Reisport with buckle and didn't like it.

Blairbob

Tom Meadows of Cypress Academy reccomends US Glove.

Most of my friends who use Reisports don't burn through them that fast as well as virtually all of the girls at my last gym. I have heard various reports of poor leather quality slipping into manufacturer's stock ( especially English Bulldog because they tried to lowball their source and got cut off ).

Gregor

I don't know it seems every year is worse...Specialy Reisport stitches!!!