This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1/2 Tuck Hanging Leg Lift

Started by Leigh Cambre, October 31, 2020 · 6 Replies · 65 Views

Leigh Cambre

This seems easy enough. Just making sure I’m not missing anything here.

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

This seems easy enough. Just making sure I’m not missing anything here.

 

Hei Liegh, they are ok...do you have a video also for the paired mobility?

Leigh Cambre

I don't, but I can make one. I feel confident on my technique on that one. Although, if I were to guess, I won't be on this round of exercises for too long. Ithink I will tear through these.

Leigh Cambre

Here it is @Alessandro Mainente

 

Jeffrey Bittner

You're off to a good start on the iM. Your goal is for the bar to be hanging below your feet. I like to aim for the wrists to be in line with the toes or even a little deeper if possible.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

Here it is @Alessandro Mainente

 

hEY Leigh, from my pov you should be able to reach lower, probably the range of movement on the Jefferson curl wasn't developed enough.

Leigh Cambre

My hamstrings are super tight and have been my whole life. I make an effort 4x/week to do hamstring stretches. I've improved! Attached is a pic from a year ago, me trying my best. You can see that I couldn't even touch my toes. Now I'm getting my knuckles to the floor.

https://imgur.com/a/JD1inB9