My first time attempting these. The first two reps were just doing it. The third was getting my legs into my line of vision. The final rep was me going as far as I think I could go for it being my first time.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, October 31, 2020 · 2 Replies · 29 Views
My first time attempting these. The first two reps were just doing it. The third was getting my legs into my line of vision. The final rep was me going as far as I think I could go for it being my first time.
17 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:My first time attempting these. The first two reps were just doing it. The third was getting my legs into my line of vision. The final rep was me going as far as I think I could go for it being my first time.
Hey Leigh, the third one is ok....are gyms still opened in your country?
It's all locally decided, not by the country. So, for me, in NYC, they are currently open.