So obviously 4 months isn't but a fleeting moment in GST....
I started at 205 pounds because I lasped in my keto diet from a tremdous stress event. Today I'm weighing 179 pounds and as you can see I still have a spare tire I'm working on but I am amazed at how well GST is burning it off. I am 48 years old and still struggle with not progressing further than I am ready for. What has helped me somewhat though is re listening to coaches podcasts where he goes on and on about connective tissue rebuilding at 1/10 metabolic rate of muscles. Which created a light bulb moment for me explaining why there are so many progressions before you hit pull-ups, etc. I could be wrong but my guess is the reason for the shear number of progressions is it generates the time period that as adults our connective tissue need to build up to handle the multiples of body weight.
So this picture is for status comparison as I continue through Foundation one and hopefully beyond. Thank you @chris Sommers @Jeffrey Bittner @Alessandro Mainente for your assistance in my endeavor.