This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Supine Trap stretch form check

Started by Joaquín Gálvez, October 29, 2020 · 2 Replies · 36 Views

Joaquín Gálvez

Hello coaches!
How does the shape look?

 

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Hello coaches!
How does the shape look?

 

Thank you!

Hey Joaquin, notice that your spine is curled/flexed. now:

-the more the spine flexion the more the stretch on middle and lower traps;

-the more the thoracic spine is straight the more the stretch on the upper traps.

I would go for a combination of both the alignment.

Joaquín Gálvez
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Joaquin, notice that your spine is curled/flexed. now:

-the more the spine flexion the more the stretch on middle and lower traps;

-the more the thoracic spine is straight the more the stretch on the upper traps.

I would go for a combination of both the alignment.

Great information!
I will consider it when performing the stretches
Thanks Alessandro