This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Core A2, B4, C5

Started by Florian Sagstetter, October 26, 2020 · 3 Replies · 30 Views

Florian Sagstetter

Hi,

it would be great to get some feedback on my Core Series, is the execution of the exercises correct?

A2

B4

C5

 

 

For the 1/2 hanging leg lift I am a bit unsure about the starting position as my pull-up bar is not mounted high enough for a dead hang ;) Is it fine for the legs to touch the floor at the bottom or would bending the legs instead be a better option?

 

Cheers,
Florian

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi,

it would be great to get some feedback on my Core Series, is the execution of the exercises correct?

A2

B4

C5

 

 

For the 1/2 hanging leg lift I am a bit unsure about the starting position as my pull-up bar is not mounted high enough for a dead hang ;) Is it fine for the legs to touch the floor at the bottom or would bending the legs instead be a better option?

 

Cheers,
Florian

Hey Florian, i like the executions. only one thing is that i'm not sure in the leg lift that knees are locked out.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

I put more attention on keeping me knees locked in the following execution. Does this look better?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi Alessandro,

I put more attention on keeping me knees locked in the following execution. Does this look better?

 

 

Yes, it seems better..