Wrist push up regressions

Started by Adam McCubbin, October 24, 2020 · 2 Replies · 1,873 Views

Adam McCubbin

Hi, 

I'm a newcomer to the program (3 days in). Have made it though the first few days and really enjoying it. Feeling better (not sure if it's placebo)

Only issue I have face is not being able to do the regressed version of the wrist push ups on my knees. I literally collapse each time. I'm relatively strong (at least I think so) but this is not an exercise or pattern I have done before. 

What is a more regressed version of on the knees wrist pushups? Any help would be appreciated. 

Sorry if this has been posted before. 

Adam 

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/24/2020 at 4:12 PM, Adam McCubbin said:

Hi, 

I'm a newcomer to the program (3 days in). Have made it though the first few days and really enjoying it. Feeling better (not sure if it's placebo)

Only issue I have face is not being able to do the regressed version of the wrist push ups on my knees. I literally collapse each time. I'm relatively strong (at least I think so) but this is not an exercise or pattern I have done before. 

What is a more regressed version of on the knees wrist pushups? Any help would be appreciated. 

Sorry if this has been posted before. 

Adam 

Hi Adam , a complete wrists pushup progression is presented in the handstand course section. did you take a look here?

Adam McCubbin

Hi Alessandro, 

thanks for your reply. Just had a look there, seems like there are easier options for me to progress from. 

Should I add this to my level 1 schedule also?