This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE5

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, October 18, 2020 · 3 Replies · 38 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Form check please, after watching I think I need more twist but I want to confirm

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Form check please, after watching I think I need more twist but I want to confirm

 

Hey Mario, i notice a good twist as you move up but you are losing the rotation too early in the negative phase. do it slowly....

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 10/19/2020 at 9:51 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario, i notice a good twist as you move up but you are losing the rotation too early in the negative phase. do it slowly....

Hello alessandro, today I got a muscle cramp on my left trap, close to the romboid. Could this be caused bu something I did wrong on this exercise?

I think I will be resting this week 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Hello alessandro, today I got a muscle cramp on my left trap, close to the romboid. Could this be caused bu something I did wrong on this exercise?

I think I will be resting this week 

nope, simply force yourself to hold the rotation of the spine e a bit longer.