This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

negative single leg squat + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, October 14, 2020 · 6 Replies · 69 Views

Geonho Lee

 

 

I really appreciate your advice in advance

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Geonho Lee said:

 

 

I really appreciate your advice in advance

Hey Geonho..take not about the height where you begin to accelerate, here finish your eccentric, and here you need to begin some assistance. maybe you can use a step to reach first support that you can use for your arms.

Geonho Lee
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho..take not about the height where you begin to accelerate, here finish your eccentric, and here you need to begin some assistance. maybe you can use a step to reach first support that you can use for your arms.

I'm sorry, you said about iM?? I don't think I completely understood you... could you explain  it again?

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I'm sorry, you said about iM?? I don't think I completely understood you... could you explain  it again?

Yes, natural leg curl. you accelerate too much in the second part with the eccentric because the arms do not reach the floor early. using a step let you assist the legs with the arms early.

Geonho Lee
17 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes, natural leg curl. you accelerate too much in the second part with the eccentric because the arms do not reach the floor early. using a step let you assist the legs with the arms early.

Ok! thank you Alessandro!!

Geonho Lee
On 10/15/2020 at 11:10 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes, natural leg curl. you accelerate too much in the second part with the eccentric because the arms do not reach the floor early. using a step let you assist the legs with the arms early.

I tried making my hands a little towards the hip when performing the eccentric of the movement. How about this?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good adjustment!