I think I’m doing this fine. Just making sure:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, October 14, 2020 · 4 Replies · 40 Views
I think I’m doing this fine. Just making sure:
You're headed in the right direction. Remember to reach for your toes on each rep. As you do so, also work on increasing your compression in your V position.
Below is an update. I did this after my final set (so this was an extra set when I was tired).
Good job reaching for your toes! Are you currently going through the Stretch series?
I had been, but I haven't been able to find the time to do it. That said, I'm doing the 7-minute stretch series every workout (so 4 times per week) and I take it very seriously and have seen improvements (ex: I couldn't touch my toes when I started and now I can put my first knuckle on the ground....and I know I'm not done).