This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upper Body - B1

Started by Florian Sagstetter, October 11, 2020 · 7 Replies · 68 Views

Florian Sagstetter

Hi,

It would be great to get some feedback on my Incline Row.

Cheers,

Florian

Alessandro Mainente
On 10/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi,

It would be great to get some feedback on my Incline Row.

Cheers,

Florian

Hi Florian, i have 3 tips for you accordingly with the course video demonstration;

- begin with prone grip and finish with supinated grip;

-feet always together;

-strive to run closer to your body with your elbows and not to the side.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

thanks for the feedback. I'll try to incorporate them.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

I have tried to integrate your tips in the following execution. What do you think?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HeY Florian you did correctly the correction of the feet together and elbows closer to the body. Now the grip correctio should be added. I have noticed that compared to the previous execution that the feet are far from the previous video. strive to hold the same position attempt over attempt.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

thank you for the tips. The exercise really feels completely different when finished in supinated grip.
I also installed a marker to be more consistent with the position in the future ;)

How does the current execution look to you?

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi Alessandro,

thank you for the tips. The exercise really feels completely different when finished in supinated grip.
I also installed a marker to be more consistent with the position in the future ;)

How does the current execution look to you?

 

Very nice..is very good for you to understand properly correction and apply them in a short time!

Florian Sagstetter

Awesome, thank you for the feedback!