This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Upper Body - A1

Started by Florian Sagstetter, October 11, 2020 · 7 Replies · 57 Views

Florian Sagstetter

Hi,

would be great to get a review on my Inclined pushup.

 

I am a bit unsure about which part of the chest should meet the edge of the support. 

Cheers,

Florian

Alessandro Mainente
33 minutes ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi,

would be great to get a review on my Inclined pushup.

 

I am a bit unsure about which part of the chest should meet the edge of the support. 

Cheers,

Florian

Hey Florian, only one correction for now: you can see that in the bottom position you tend to arch the lower back. this should not happen..never.

Florian Sagstetter

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to work on the lower back.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

your tip regarding keeping the back straight at the bottom was great and helped my to immediately progress.

Would be great if you could have a look at my current execution, if there is further room for improvement.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi Alessandro,

your tip regarding keeping the back straight at the bottom was great and helped my to immediately progress.

Would be great if you could have a look at my current execution, if there is further room for improvement.

 

 

Hey Florian, if you stop at 1 sec you should see the alignment you should have during all the pushup.

now at the top you have extremized the hollowed position while at the bottom i still prefer the 1 sec mark position.

Florian Sagstetter

Hi Alessandro,

first of all thank you so much for your quick replies and your patience. I appreciate it a lot, it really makes the training a lot more enjoyable.

I tried to keep my alignment more consistent during  the pushup, am I on the right track?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Florian Sagstetter said:

Hi Alessandro,

first of all thank you so much for your quick replies and your patience. I appreciate it a lot, it really makes the training a lot more enjoyable.

I tried to keep my alignment more consistent during  the pushup, am I on the right track?

 

 

Nicely done! now...repeat...then repeat...the secret of perfect technique is repeating.

Florian Sagstetter

Great, thanks for the feedback. Will keep working on it.