I’m struggling on this. This is my fourth time attempting these. I actually hit 5 seconds today on my first round (no thanks to my cat Timberlake). I’m 6’3”, so I hope that doesn’t get in the way.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Cambre, October 8, 2020 · 1 Replies · 57 Views
I’m struggling on this. This is my fourth time attempting these. I actually hit 5 seconds today on my first round (no thanks to my cat Timberlake). I’m 6’3”, so I hope that doesn’t get in the way.
8 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:I’m struggling on this. This is my fourth time attempting these. I actually hit 5 seconds today on my first round (no thanks to my cat Timberlake). I’m 6’3”, so I hope that doesn’t get in the way.
Hey Leight, is a matter a technique...ONLY technique. the only way to hold this position is by reaching a point where the forearm is vertical. in this way, your center of gravity is centered over the hands. if not..you cannot raise the legs.