I have an issue when I am trying to do the finger pushup and my middle 3 fingers bulk and I cannot keep them straight. Do you have any hints on how to keep the fingers straight?
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, October 7, 2020 · 3 Replies · 40 Views
I have an issue when I am trying to do the finger pushup and my middle 3 fingers bulk and I cannot keep them straight. Do you have any hints on how to keep the fingers straight?
Thanks,
George
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:I have an issue when I am trying to do the finger pushup and my middle 3 fingers bulk and I cannot keep them straight. Do you have any hints on how to keep the fingers straight?
Thanks,
George
Hi George, simply reduce the intensity by doing the at the wall. i had the same problem and reducing the amount of weight on the hands was the only solution. the lower the weight the better you can control small movements of the joint.
Are the fingers supposed to be straight and together? What I find it that when the fingers are next to each other the bend because some of them are longer than the rest (middle fingers is longer than 2nd and 4th).
5 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Are the fingers supposed to be straight and together? What I find it that when the fingers are next to each other the bend because some of them are longer than the rest (middle fingers is longer than 2nd and 4th).
Hands are different from person to person for sure..some weight will move naturally more on the longest ones. during the pushup they should be still straight.