This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE2 check

Started by Zachary Ladwig, September 30, 2020 · 16 Replies · 174 Views

Zachary Ladwig

Hey revisiting some earlier progressions. How does this form look?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

I would like to see more compression at the top of your reps while keeping your knees completely straight.

Zachary Ladwig

Okay will do thanks @Jeffrey Bittner

Zachary Ladwig

Hi @Jeffrey Bittner

is this any better? I tried to slow down and focus on compression. Do you have any tips for improving compression? 
 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good improvement. The strength you need to compress your body more will increase as you practice, however, flexibility could also be a limiting factor. How is your pancake stretch?

Zachary Ladwig

Hi @Jeffrey Bittner here is my pancake stretch post-middle splits day today. I have noticed I have not made progress on it in a while! 
 

Perhaps need to focus better during MS day 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

Hi @Jeffrey Bittner here is my pancake stretch post-middle splits day today. I have noticed I have not made progress on it in a while! 
 

Perhaps need to focus better during MS day 

Well is should be enough...but please pay attention to test the pancake stretch with the SAME IDENTICAL straddle position that you are using the straddle v up.

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks as always @Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

 

I think I was previously keeping the legs too narrow on this PE. I put them wider (like on a pancake stretch today) And it felt better. How does it look?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks like you're getting a bit more ROM on some of your reps. Keep practicing!

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner I think in today’s sets the first 2 sets had good ROM but the last two didn’t. Do you agree with that?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Yes you lost some ROM as you got tired, but overall it looks a lot better. Keep up the good work!

Zachary Ladwig

Hi @Jeffrey Bittner I’ve been working on these and I think making some slow progress on keeping up the upper body more upright.

 

how is this?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement. You are doing a good job of focusing on compression. Remember to keep your spine straight as you sit up.

Zachary Ladwig

@Jeffrey Bittner okay. I see I am rounding forward too much right? 

Jeffrey Bittner

That's right!

Zachary Ladwig

How are today’s @Jeffrey Bittner?

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

How are today’s @Jeffrey Bittner?

 

Better, there is less rounding on the upper back BUT:

1- at the bottom: feet together......i can see your heels separating...

2- in the IM try to reach in between legs...less on the side.