This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Parallettes One

Started by James Strack, September 23, 2020 · 1 Replies · 110 Views

James Strack

Good Morning All,

Anyone do the Parallettes One video?  I searched forums and there is really nothing directly related except one guy saying he was excited it came out.  I was thinking of adding this to my Wednesdays where I mainly just do hand stand, for another boost to my pressing strength that may help with Hollow Back Press?  I know I can't do the L-Sit he does in it, it's rated beginner, but I could with one leg or knee up or some modified version maybe.

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, James Strack said:

Good Morning All,

Anyone do the Parallettes One video?  I searched forums and there is really nothing directly related except one guy saying he was excited it came out.  I was thinking of adding this to my Wednesdays where I mainly just do hand stand, for another boost to my pressing strength that may help with Hollow Back Press?  I know I can't do the L-Sit he does in it, it's rated beginner, but I could with one leg or knee up or some modified version maybe.

HI James, one step at a time...i understand the enthusiasm but you have to focus MORE on fewer things....trust me.