Hey all,
I’ve been progressing through the wrist strengthening exercises and want to make sure I’m on the right track. After completing mastery I filmed two extra sets of three reps for all four movements:
any improvements to make?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Iain McLean, September 23, 2020 · 3 Replies · 50 Views
Hey all,
I’ve been progressing through the wrist strengthening exercises and want to make sure I’m on the right track. After completing mastery I filmed two extra sets of three reps for all four movements:
any improvements to make?
18 hours ago, Iain McLean said:Hey all,
I’ve been progressing through the wrist strengthening exercises and want to make sure I’m on the right track. After completing mastery I filmed two extra sets of three reps for all four movements:
any improvements to make?
Hey Iain...one little tip for the last exercise of the first video: think that you have to use the wrists muscles to reverse the movement..think about using them..not easy....
I’ve progressed to wall pushups.... anything to work on?
8 hours ago, Iain McLean said:I’ve progressed to wall pushups.... anything to work on?
NIce work Iain.