This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE3 - Mastery

Started by Nils Westfelt, September 22, 2020 · 3 Replies · 50 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hey all! 
Ok so I’ve been doing these forever and I mean forEEEEVEEEER :) Last couple of months they started to click and they actually feel at least almost good.. The video is of the last set of 5. I did 20 reps because I lost count, so strength wise I’m probably there? Is there anything in the technique that needs to be fixed before finally moving on? 
cheers! 

 

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Nils Westfelt said:

Hey all! 
Ok so I’ve been doing these forever and I mean forEEEEVEEEER :) Last couple of months they started to click and they actually feel at least almost good.. The video is of the last set of 5. I did 20 reps because I lost count, so strength wise I’m probably there? Is there anything in the technique that needs to be fixed before finally moving on? 
cheers! 

 

Hey Nils, generally speaking, the reps are all good. if you really one to see a little little mistake...lock out the knees and think to lift first the feet...if you look at the beginning of every reps carefully you can see how knees move a little early compare to heels.

Nils Westfelt
7 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Nils, generally speaking, the reps are all good. if you really one to see a little little mistake...lock out the knees and think to lift first the feet...if you look at the beginning of every reps carefully you can see how knees move a little early compare to heels.

Cool! Yeah I noticed that as well. Didn’t know if it was to much of an issue or not. Would you recommend keeping these in warmup and iron out the knees or should I stick at this progression for longer? 
thanks coach!

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Nils Westfelt said:

Cool! Yeah I noticed that as well. Didn’t know if it was to much of an issue or not. Would you recommend keeping these in warmup and iron out the knees or should I stick at this progression for longer? 
thanks coach!

Well try to think about it...if you see that you can fix it in a second simply hold the progression for a couple of weeks more.