My apologies if this is too much for one post. After watching several other form checks and reading the coaching points I wanted to ensure I was doing these motions correctly, especially body line and hand position.
Thanks in advance to the coaches!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by David Robbins II, September 21, 2020 · 4 Replies · 75 Views
My apologies if this is too much for one post. After watching several other form checks and reading the coaching points I wanted to ensure I was doing these motions correctly, especially body line and hand position.
Thanks in advance to the coaches!
9 hours ago, David Robbins II said:My apologies if this is too much for one post. After watching several other form checks and reading the coaching points I wanted to ensure I was doing these motions correctly, especially body line and hand position.
Thanks in advance to the coaches!
HI David...well:
-rows are good;
-pushup from the side they ar ok. i would like to see a front view in order to check a specific detail;
-planche lean: if 6 seconds is your max hold there are 2 strategies:
1) working with the same lean but 2/4 seconds;
2)reduce the lean so that you can do 10-12 seconds in a row and then work on the range 6-7 seconds.
Thanks for the feedback! Here’s that front view of the pushups:
16 hours ago, David Robbins II said:Thanks for the feedback! Here’s that front view of the pushups:
Hey DAvid, the first rep should be your goal.
Thank you again Alessandro. Watching the video again those do look like the cleanest reps.