beginner equipment needed

Started by Sean 301588, September 19, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,825 Views

Sean 301588

Hello,

I am just getting started and making sure that I have what I need for fundamentals, band series, and restore.

The equipment list for me is short for now:

  • Yoga Block
  • Wooden/Plastic Dowel
  • Resistance Bands

I am ordering the yoga block(s) and resistance bands via amazon and think I am getting exactly what I need there.

I already have some long pvc pipe that I have used for dislocates when doing CrossFit in the past.  Will this be adequate for now or should I be looking for something else?

 

Thanks,

SR

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Sean Rogers said:

Hello,

I am just getting started and making sure that I have what I need for fundamentals, band series, and restore.

The equipment list for me is short for now:

  • Yoga Block
  • Wooden/Plastic Dowel
  • Resistance Bands

I am ordering the yoga block(s) and resistance bands via amazon and think I am getting exactly what I need there.

I already have some long pvc pipe that I have used for dislocates when doing CrossFit in the past.  Will this be adequate for now or should I be looking for something else?

 

Thanks,

SR

Hey Sean that's enough.