the day we can ditch our masks will come soon..
check please!..
Would it be better to make the legs a little higher and the arms a little lower?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, September 16, 2020 · 4 Replies · 78 Views
the day we can ditch our masks will come soon..
check please!..
Would it be better to make the legs a little higher and the arms a little lower?
Nice work, Geonho. The elevation of your legs and shoulders during your hollow hold looks good, but I would like to see you open your shoulder angle more. Currently there is a small amount of pike in your shoulders. Try to pull your arms back a bit more as you hold.
6 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Geonho. The elevation of your legs and shoulders during your hollow hold looks good, but I would like to see you open your shoulder angle more. Currently there is a small amount of pike in your shoulders. Try to pull your arms back a bit more as you hold.
I really appreciate it! your advice is always great:)
On 9/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice work, Geonho. The elevation of your legs and shoulders during your hollow hold looks good, but I would like to see you open your shoulder angle more. Currently there is a small amount of pike in your shoulders. Try to pull your arms back a bit more as you hold.
hey jeffrey! i hope you're having a good day.
and I also wanted to run these by you.
what so think which one is better? the difference between first video and second is the position of arms.
check please!
Your shoulder angle looks good in both videos.