Hi!
I did 5x5 of korean dips and this is my last set. i hope the form is ok to progress.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mario Schmitt 368795, September 8, 2020 · 3 Replies · 79 Views
Hi!
I did 5x5 of korean dips and this is my last set. i hope the form is ok to progress.
23 hours ago, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:Hi!
I did 5x5 of korean dips and this is my last set. i hope the form is ok to progress.
Hey Mario, they appear to be good. can you show them from the front? i want to check for symmetry.
Hey,
unfortunately i did not make a video of the front. But thanks for noting. Try to film it next time.
On 9/9/2020 at 3:04 PM, Mario Schmitt 368795 said:Hey,
unfortunately i did not make a video of the front. But thanks for noting. Try to film it next time.
Next time is fine....for an auto evaluation i suggest always both front and side view.