This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE3

Started by Zachary Ladwig, September 3, 2020 · 21 Replies · 239 Views

Zachary Ladwig

Going back through and checking form on older progressions. How is this one?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Pretty good. I would like to see you drop your feet closer to the ground while keeping your head in a neutral position (looking at the ceiling).

Zachary Ladwig

Thank you.

 

i tried to keep them lower here, does it look better?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement. I would even like to see them slightly lower. As you lower the legs, curl your upper back more (bottom of your shoulder blades off the floor) in order to keep your lower back pressed into the ground.

Zachary Ladwig

@Jeffrey Bittner

 

how are this weeks?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great adjustment!

Zachary Ladwig

Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner were there any problems when I extend it out to all sets?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Try to keep your eyes on the ceiling as you hold. I would also like to see a more profound hollow in your upper spine. From your current position, try to pull your lower ribs toward the floor so that your mid back is in contact with the ground, but keep the scapula elevated. On your iM, try to hit a stronger PPT as you hold.

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner 

 

how was this weeks?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Solid adjustment in your thoracic spine. I would like to see you open your hips a bit more by dropping your feet closer to the ground. Nice job!

Zachary Ladwig

Yes I was wondering about that. Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner! 

Zachary Ladwig

Hi @Jeffrey Bittner how were today’s? 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

You did a good job of dropping your feet closer to the floor, however, your thoracic spine went back to your previous position. Remember to push your lower back and ribs into the floor while curling your shoulder blades off the ground. On your iM, try to hit a strong PPT with engaged core muscles at the top of each rep.

Zachary Ladwig

Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner as always.

 

was this an improvement? It seems in the middle of the last two videos.

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice adjustment! Don't forget to keep your eyes on the ceiling during your hollow hold so that you are not ducking your chin to your chest. On your iM, remember to engage your core muscles while hitting a strong PPT at the top of each rep.

Zachary Ladwig

Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner

Sorry for the terrible glare in this video! How does the form look? at times I think my legs are too high 
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner

Sorry for the terrible glare in this video! How does the form look? at times I think my legs are too high 
 

 

Not so bad at all...the most important part is trying to hold them stationary.

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job, Zachary. Keep up the great work!

Zachary Ladwig

@Jeffrey Bittner on second to last step! 
i can see my form get worse on the last set especially as the set goes on

 

are my legs too high through here?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

You started off great, but your form deteriorated as fatigue set in. Keep trying to force your lower back into the ground even as you get tired. Keeping your eyes locked on the ceiling and focusing on curling your shoulder blades off the ground might help you to hit a stronger shape.

Zachary Ladwig

Ah yes @Jeffrey Bittner I see what you mean 

 

I moved back a step to 4x48s. I think through the first 3 sets my form is pretty solid what do you think 

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

Ah yes @Jeffrey Bittner I see what you mean 

 

I moved back a step to 4x48s. I think through the first 3 sets my form is pretty solid what do you think 

 

Much better, looking closer to the last sets i noticed that the execution and angles are pretty much the same.