This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE5 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, September 3, 2020 · 5 Replies · 50 Views

James O'Boyle

Hi coaches,

Here is my first attempt at HS PE5.  How does it look?

PE Side View:

PE Front View:

 

iM:

 

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

On your PE work on bringing your hands closer together so that they are at shoulder width. I would also like to see you hit a strong PPT as you hold. If possible, I recommend doing your iM standing in front of a mirror so that you can make sure you are keeping the bar parallel with the ground the entire time.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Sounds good, I shall work on it!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey, here's the PE again with a closer grip and more PPT.  Do I need to go narrower on the grip before adding weight?

Side view:

 

Front view:

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice adjustment. Moving your hands about 1/2 hand width closer together on each side will better prepare you for future handstand work.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Nice, I'll strive for that.  Thank you!