Can I get some feedback on my form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Affan Osman, September 3, 2020 · 2 Replies · 49 Views
Can I get some feedback on my form?
As you stretch, only go as deep as you are able to comfortably hold a static position. During your hold you can slowly try to increase the depth of your stretch as your muscles relax. Try to avoid coming out of position until the end of the set.
7 hours ago, Affan Osman said:Can I get some feedback on my form?
Hey Affan, there are 2 more corrections that should be noted to what Jeffrey already said:
1 - the ball should be enough inflated. in your case is basically not useful;
2- hands should be placed at the height where they match the shoulders height. the stress on the shoulder is then managed with the hips height.