This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Low bridge single leg

Started by Ali Hmeid, September 2, 2020 · 3 Replies · 54 Views

Ali Hmeid

Dear GB community,

I am struggling now with the low bridge single leg , I can hold low bridge for note than 10 seconds but when I try to do it with one leg, My body collapses.

Is it a strenght issue ? Should I perform more bridge hold to progress ?

Ali 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, Ali Hmeid said:

Dear GB community,

I am struggling now with the low bridge single leg , I can hold low bridge for note than 10 seconds but when I try to do it with one leg, My body collapses.

Is it a strenght issue ? Should I perform more bridge hold to progress ?

Ali 

Hey Ali, can you please post a form check?

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Ali Hmeid said:

Here is my attempt.

https://streamable.com/rnj27s

Hey Ali, sorry but the view is not enough to evaluate the exercise. i tell what i can view from here:

-maybe legs are too wide;

-maybe hands are not placed at the same distance from the head-,

-maybe elbows are not symmetrical and you must look them from the front view.