This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When to stop doing a restore series?

Started by Toma Tomov, August 25, 2020 · 1 Replies · 243 Views

Toma Tomov

Hi,

I've been doing the restore course religiously, as far as my body will allow and am extremely happy with my progress. I began by doing each once a week and have been progressing exercise by exercise until it becomes effortless and adding an additional day. I have gotten to the point where I can do the Restore Scapula series every day whilst feeling almost no effect, so I wanted to ask when I can either stop doing it or what kind of maintenance schedule I should maintain. I began with extremely poor mobility and have seen great improvement, so I don't want to lose these results, but I was wondering if I should keep doing it?

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Toma Tomov said:

Hi,

I've been doing the restore course religiously, as far as my body will allow and am extremely happy with my progress. I began by doing each once a week and have been progressing exercise by exercise until it becomes effortless and adding an additional day. I have gotten to the point where I can do the Restore Scapula series every day whilst feeling almost no effect, so I wanted to ask when I can either stop doing it or what kind of maintenance schedule I should maintain. I began with extremely poor mobility and have seen great improvement, so I don't want to lose these results, but I was wondering if I should keep doing it?

Hi Tomas, ideally you should try to show the range of motion of the athlete in the video. Also, you can try to see if the stretch courses are now more accessible in terms of effort.