This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sLs PE10 + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, August 25, 2020 · 5 Replies · 76 Views

Geonho Lee

I forgot the PE video...but I do have the iM. could you check this one?

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I forgot the PE video...but I do have the iM. could you check this one?

 

Hey Geonho, when you move back the feet in the starting position be sure to hold the leg in the neutral position. you can notice that the lower lib tends to externally rotate.

Geonho Lee
On 8/26/2020 at 12:59 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, when you move back the feet in the starting position be sure to hold the leg in the neutral position. you can notice that the lower lib tends to externally rotate.

oh... I've just noticed that.. thank you coach!

Geonho Lee
On 8/26/2020 at 12:59 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, when you move back the feet in the starting position be sure to hold the leg in the neutral position. you can notice that the lower lib tends to externally rotate.

check please! I'm about to move to the next movement

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

check please! I'm about to move to the next movement

Generally speaking, is ok...if you film yourself from the front during the PE..is your knee aligned with the foot or it is tilted inside?

Geonho Lee
On 10/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Generally speaking, is ok...if you film yourself from the front during the PE..is your knee aligned with the foot or it is tilted inside?

Ok, I'll check it. thank you so much