This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout feedback

Started by Tupac Rojas, August 21, 2020 · 1 Replies · 51 Views

Tupac Rojas

This was my first push workout. H

What do you think?

Shoulder warmup

A1: Tripod 4x30s ; A2: Shoulder mobility 4x10s

B1: Planche lean 4x30s; B2: Mobility (prone half straddle planche)

C1: Pushups 3x10r; C2: shoulder circle with 1kg weight 3x5r

 

I felt like it was quite a good workout. I had thought that it may be too little but it was more than enough. Do you think this structure is good?

Also, what rest should I have between sets and exercises?

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Tupac Rojas said:

This was my first push workout. H

What do you think?

Shoulder warmup

A1: Tripod 4x30s ; A2: Shoulder mobility 4x10s

B1: Planche lean 4x30s; B2: Mobility (prone half straddle planche)

C1: Pushups 3x10r; C2: shoulder circle with 1kg weight 3x5r

 

I felt like it was quite a good workout. I had thought that it may be too little but it was more than enough. Do you think this structure is good?

Also, what rest should I have between sets and exercises?

As mentioned in the previous post. my suggestion is posting a video with the form because if you progress without any feedback maybe could happen that when you are in advanced progression your form is not good ...and of course, i'll say to you to step back and you are going to think that you have lost only time. 

So, posting the execution means having a standard of quality.