This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Single Leg Squats Pe/Im1 New Start

Started by Marko Sekulic, August 18, 2020 · 3 Replies · 56 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hi @Alessandro Mainente,

I started to train again, few months ago, after injury, and not training for about a year, so I was thinking I had to start all over again... Here is my mastery testing:

https://youtu.be/VQHcUPt_LMw

https://youtu.be/OUyyh3hQYKw

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Marko, I'm glad to see that you're getting back to training. Your PE looks pretty solid. As you squat, make sure that you are keeping your weight on your heels. I prefer trying to lift my toes off the ground as I squat to make sure that I'm supporting myself correctly. On your iM, be careful not to let your hips pike as you lift your leg. Try to lift your leg directly to the side without any hip flexion.

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/18/2020 at 9:43 AM, Marko Sekulic said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente,

I started to train again, few months ago, after injury, and not training for about a year, so I was thinking I had to start all over again... Here is my mastery testing:

https://youtu.be/VQHcUPt_LMw

https://youtu.be/OUyyh3hQYKw

 

What's happened???

Marko Sekulic

I injured some ligament in my right wrist on pommel horse, in gymnastic class on my Faculty...it wouldn't be so long, but I didn't take it seriously, and continued to train though pain...until I couldn't move or grab anything in that hand. And than it took longer than expected because few doctors gave me wrong diagnosis and it didn't improve for months...