Hi, can I get some feedback on my pancake stretch? There are two stretches in the video. One on the floor and on elevated surface. I am assuming I should stick with elevated surface. If so, Is this height enough or should I go higher?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Affan Osman, August 17, 2020 · 2 Replies · 75 Views
Hi, can I get some feedback on my pancake stretch? There are two stretches in the video. One on the floor and on elevated surface. I am assuming I should stick with elevated surface. If so, Is this height enough or should I go higher?
13 hours ago, Affan Osman said:Hi, can I get some feedback on my pancake stretch? There are two stretches in the video. One on the floor and on elevated surface. I am assuming I should stick with elevated surface. If so, Is this height enough or should I go higher?
Hey Affa, yes, go for the elevated surface. Use a height where you can AT LEAST sit with straight lower and upper back.
Ok, Thanks. I will elevate more.