Lizard Walk is hard. This is my progress after 5 days of practice. Long way to go. Please let me know where my form problems are and where I can focus my work. Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gerald Mangona, August 16, 2020 · 4 Replies · 66 Views
Lizard Walk is hard. This is my progress after 5 days of practice. Long way to go. Please let me know where my form problems are and where I can focus my work. Thanks!
Week 3 Updates
@Alessandro Mainente - Hi there Alessandro. May I get your commentary on my form? Am I ready to move to the next week yet? And if there's a different place where I should be making form check requests, can you please direct me there? Thank you - Jerry
9 hours ago, Gerald Mangona said:@Alessandro Mainente - Hi there Alessandro. May I get your commentary on my form? Am I ready to move to the next week yet? And if there's a different place where I should be making form check requests, can you please direct me there? Thank you - Jerry
Well you are too high with the upper body, the idea is to stay lower maximizing angles on the shoulder girdle.
Ok thank you. Will keep working for a few weeks on keeping arms forward and chest lower to ground.