Pe:
IM:
Do I have to keep my body in a vertical line during the PE? Also my bones creak on every IM rep (I dont know if creak is the correct word in english, a "crack" sound is what I mean)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, August 16, 2020 · 3 Replies · 38 Views
Pe:
IM:
Do I have to keep my body in a vertical line during the PE? Also my bones creak on every IM rep (I dont know if creak is the correct word in english, a "crack" sound is what I mean)
10 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:Pe:
IM:
Do I have to keep my body in a vertical line during the PE? Also my bones creak on every IM rep (I dont know if creak is the correct word in english, a "crack" sound is what I mean)
Hi Mario, no it is not necessary...how much you need to lean depends on your ankle mobility. fo me , for example, is impossible doing that without completely lean on my upper leg.
Checling for mastery:
Pe front + im side:
Pe side:
Im back:
Nice work!