This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2

Started by Zachary Ladwig, August 11, 2020 · 4 Replies · 53 Views

Zachary Ladwig

Hi I wanted to go back to some earlier progressions and make sure my form is good. How does this look?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

I'd like to see you open your hip angle more by dropping your feet closer to the floor. At the same time try to curl your shoulder blades a little bit higher off the floor in your hollow position. I recommend setting your static hollow position first, then starting your rock once you're in the right shape.

Zachary Ladwig

Thank you! Will try 

Zachary Ladwig

@Jeffrey Bittner

how is this? It didn’t feel smooth to I have to say. 
 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

@Jeffrey Bittner

how is this? It didn’t feel smooth to I have to say. 
 

Very nice! angles are always held correctly.