This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C5 Planche Lean Form Check

Started by Alex Simon, August 11, 2020 · 6 Replies · 83 Views

Alex Simon

Hello There,

I would like a form check on my Planche Leans. 

https://youtu.be/tN76IXqQifk

Cheers,

 

Alex Simon

Alessandro Mainente
37 minutes ago, Alex Simon said:

Hello There,

I would like a form check on my Planche Leans. 

https://youtu.be/tN76IXqQifk

Cheers,

 

Alex Simon

Hi Alex, one correction at the time. the first mistake is that your hips are not aligned with the rest of the body. Draw a single straight line from shoulder to heel. your hips should be on that line.

Alex Simon

Thanks for the Feedback. Same as to Planche lean. I am going to work on my hip line.

Alex Simon

@Alessandro Mainente

I tried to correct the hip line. Is this okay? And is there anything else I can approve?

https://youtu.be/Ds0a3jcXQzo

 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Alex Simon said:

@Alessandro Mainente

I tried to correct the hip line. Is this okay? And is there anything else I can approve?

https://youtu.be/Ds0a3jcXQzo

 

Hey Alex, hips can be lowered a bit more and you MUST increase protraction.

Alex Simon
1 minute ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Alex, hips can be lowered a bit more and you MUST increase protraction.

 

Any tips on how to improve my protraction? I have added "Weekly shoulders" in my training schedule.

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, Alex Simon said:

 

Any tips on how to improve my protraction? I have added "Weekly shoulders" in my training schedule.

Protraction is directly related to tight scapulae adductors, relax them and it will be easier.