This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE1 & IM

Started by Affan Osman, August 11, 2020 · 3 Replies · 41 Views

Affan Osman

I am at 4x40s. How does my form look?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work on your hollow hold. Right now you are ducking your chin as you hold, remember to keep your head in a neutral position. On your iM keep working on maximizing your arch and hollow. Currently you are getting a good amount of movement in your upper back, but your mid and lower back are pretty stiff.

Affan Osman

What do you suggest for a stiff mid and lower back? I started working on Restore Thoracic 2-3 times a week, and Thoracic Bridge Stretch once a week.

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Affan Osman said:

What do you suggest for a stiff mid and lower back? I started working on Restore Thoracic 2-3 times a week, and Thoracic Bridge Stretch once a week.

The front split series especially pike work.