Im wondering if I should work the full lever even if it’s not that slow decent or should I work the negative phase with an easier FL progression and scale up to full FL as strength increases?
thanks in advance
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Hägg, August 9, 2020 · 2 Replies · 59 Views
Im wondering if I should work the full lever even if it’s not that slow decent or should I work the negative phase with an easier FL progression and scale up to full FL as strength increases?
thanks in advance
7 hours ago, Johan Hägg said:Im wondering if I should work the full lever even if it’s not that slow decent or should I work the negative phase with an easier FL progression and scale up to full FL as strength increases?
thanks in advance
Hi JOhan...you can consider reducing the lever.
Hey! Half lay I can control much more in the decent and I figured I’ll build more strength in halflay and eventually start the full lay in a much stronger state !