Hello,
Am I doing this hold correctly? It feels very similar to the Tucked Planche (sPL/SE3), but with the legs outside the knee and not tucked.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Eddie Ball, August 8, 2020 · 4 Replies · 89 Views
Hello,
Am I doing this hold correctly? It feels very similar to the Tucked Planche (sPL/SE3), but with the legs outside the knee and not tucked.
Thanks!
Bring your butt down so that your arms are more in line with your mid-thigh. Your knees and hips should be at the same elevation. Keeping your eyes locked on a fixed point out in front of your might help you to hit a better position.
Ok, thanks, I'll give that a try!!
On 8/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Bring your butt down so that your arms are more in line with your mid-thigh. Your knees and hips should be at the same elevation. Keeping your eyes locked on a fixed point out in front of your might help you to hit a better position.
Does this look better?
Thanks!
Awesome job!