This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hollow Body Hold and Shoulder Bridge

Started by Thomas Nordman, August 7, 2020 · 2 Replies · 45 Views

Thomas Nordman

Hi,

I would like a form check on my hollow body hold and shoulder bridge.

The first 9 s of the HBH video my glutes are relaxed and then I engage them after that (my legs come up a bit). I’m not sure what’s correct?

Hollow body hold:

Shoulder bridge:

 

Thanks,

Thomas

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Thomas Nordman said:

Hi,

I would like a form check on my hollow body hold and shoulder bridge.

The first 9 s of the HBH video my glutes are relaxed and then I engage them after that (my legs come up a bit). I’m not sure what’s correct?

Hollow body hold:

Shoulder bridge:

 

Thanks,

Thomas

Hey Thomas, only one note fro the PE, do not tuck too much your head to your chest, hold the neck in line with the rest of the column.

Thomas Nordman

Ok, thanks!

Is engaging the glutes correct? I’m able to press my lower back into the ground without engaging them so I’m not sure if it’s right.