I can see a ton of things he is doing wrong, but he still lands it without a problem because his rotation is still fast. How does he manage to do that with so little tuck? Ab strength maybe?
69YRJ2mRarc
Started by dlsso, May 30, 2010 · 8 Replies · 1,921 Views
I can see a ton of things he is doing wrong, but he still lands it without a problem because his rotation is still fast. How does he manage to do that with so little tuck? Ab strength maybe?
69YRJ2mRarc
notice how far he travels. that means all his power is going up and not back
that is a rubbish tuck though, he could have a massive one if used good technique
Exactly. It's horrible technique but he still gets around. Why? Just good power?
It looks like he's just really explosive. He's not setting at all and he almost looks like he's barely tucked but he's whipping his legs around so fast that it works.
He throws his arms like a madman, that's probably how he does them. You don't see high standing fronts, do you?
I think I'll try that intense arm motion he's going for... I usually relax for the most part and just do them.
He's a cheerleader. A cheerleader's tumbling isn't powered by technique or form but a thick sparkly substance called spirit sprinkles.
ts00nami said:He's a cheerleader. A cheerleader's tumbling isn't powered by technique or form but a thick sparkly substance called spirit sprinkles.
Most entertaining post I have read on this forum. ![]()
Yeah, alright. I think I might possibly have re-fixed mine anyway, just wanted to make sure there wasn't any magic sauce he was using that I could add to make mine better, since the way he gets around is still somewhat baffling to me.
Thanks for the input guys.
I hate to say this, but have you also considered the obvious racial sterotype?
Watch this really old video of me and some other random people. Most of the people in that video were taught to backflip either that day or the day before.
DPSe1Ou9PJM
Umm, while he lands under rotated and goes backward; he has very little travel in his standing back tuck. It does appear he does not extend his set. Still works.