This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS... Pe5

Started by Ulf Heitländer, July 31, 2020 · 5 Replies · 74 Views

Ulf Heitländer

:D

 

Hello,

 

here is my Deck Squat. 

Can somebody please check my Form. Also the skiers...

Thank you very much!!! 

Jeffrey Bittner

Pretty good. Remember to stand up completely on each of your deck squats. On your iM, try to keep your chest up more as you squat. Your goal is to get your thigh parallel with the floor on each of your squats.

Ulf Heitländer

Probably still not deep enough?

Also not upright enoug?

Right but better I think. Feels like the rotation in the knee gets better every time I do these skiers.

Great exercise!! 

Jeffrey Bittner

You're headed in the right direction, keep up the great work!

Ulf Heitländer

Is this better?

BTW... I just found out that it really Is the best way to built connective tissue in the meniscus. 

I love GB :)

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Ulf!