This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

B4 - Arch up

Started by Affan Osman, July 29, 2020 · 5 Replies · 62 Views

Affan Osman

Hi, is my form good enough to progress?

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

I recommend scooting the box away from the bars some more. Try to place the corner of the box closer to your hips. I would also like to see you move your feet down one bar if possible. Remember to keep your hands behind your head with the elbows pulled back during your arch ups just like in the course video as well as keeping your knees straight.

Affan Osman

Did this look better?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Great adjustment! Remember to keep those elbows pulled back throughout your set.

Affan Osman

How does the PE and IM look? I am able to do 5x10. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Affan Osman said:

How does the PE and IM look? I am able to do 5x10. 

 

 

Very nice extension.